A few words about Malis-Henderson trunk shows, and tips for the bride.
One of the best ways to put together the accessories that will enhance your dress, is to make an appointment to attend a trunk show when at a location near you.
Each year our design team visits some of the finest bridal stores, giving them the opportunity to work one on one with many Brides, some perhaps like yourself. You can learn more about this special service, by visiting our "Trunk Shows & Events" page.
- A Bride’s wedding veil will add that final romantic and mysterious touch. As unique as every Bride is, is as unique as the veil should be. Our design team creates shapes and lengths that are often as "remembered” as the gown itself.
- A longer veil in a cathedral length will make the Bride look taller, and give her a more sleek and slimming silhouette, while fingertip or hip length can shorten her look by drawing a line across her hips. Our team suggests that for petite or slim Brides we design the veil in a narrower width and for fuller figured Brides we use a wider width.
- The Bride should carefully look at the effect of the veil on the back of her dress ensuring it does not hide important details from the design.
- Get some sparkle on that veil! Brides with a plain train can add great detail with custom bead work or embroidery on the veil.
Hair Accessory and Tiara Tips
- If you have a wide face or forehead, never wear a hair band style. Rather consider using something slightly higher in the center, that will give your face a more oval shape…
- Of course the opposite is also very important…if you have a long or narrow face, consider a comb shape, not too high in the center. Let your eyes sparkle!