Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Permission is granted to temporarily download or print the materials on Malis-Henderson’s web site for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Malis-Henderson’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or mirror the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Malis-Henderson at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
While we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times, the materials appearing on Malis-Henderson’s web site may include errors or omissions. Malis-Henderson does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Malis-Henderson may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Malis-Henderson does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
4. Exclusion of Liability
Malis-Henderson does not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website. In no event shall Malis-Henderson or its suppliers be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Malis-Henderson web site, even if Malis-Henderson or a Malis-Henderson authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party
By linking to this Website in breach of Section 5 points 1, 2, and 3,, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
6. Site Uptime
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
7. Visitor Provided Material
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others,
- which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in Canada;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Section 7 points 1 through 4.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Malis-Henderson web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec and Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.